Request Appointment Online
Hello! This is our online booking system. Also, we are always accepting new clients who do not have aggressive pets!
Please use this booking system for SERIOUS inquires and appointments only and please read over service agreement below.
- The date and time you choose is NOT guaranteed.
- Please note appointment time can be subject to change due to road conditions, pets taking longer than usual or running early, mechanical issues, changes in groomers schedule or other unforeseen circumstances. Please be flexible with us if you have a set schedule please let us in advance know so we can notate your account and do our best to work with each other for an appointment time.
- We work in a 1 person team, if your dog requires two people due to aggression, size or not being able to stand up we will ad an extra fee of 25$ for requiring two people.
- Trip charges to drive out to you starts at $25 if you are not within our service area (map below) or if you are requesting A la Carte services. (We are located in 78249).
- If we do not have information such as first and last name, email, CORRECT phone #, full address, pets name/breed/weight we may not be able to book your appointment or provide a proper quote. We will REJECT your online request and you will need to call/ text or try again online.
- Please allow 24-48 hours for us to contact you when you schedule online. We may call or reply through text to the phone # you provide to us.
- If you need to reach us the best way to contact us is through Text 210-817-2680
Prices start at 67$ before tax and increases depending on size, weight, breed and condition of your pets coat.
*If map doesn't load try refreshing your browser or just call/text us to check your area.*
Thank you for choosing Pup Town Spaw LLC to groom your furry loved one! We want to let you know we do everything in our power to keep your pet safe, clean and happy! Working with live animals and sharp objects means anything can happen so before allowing us to groom your pet we ask that you agree to the following policies below.
If you do not agree with any of the items listed below please kindly call us to cancel your appointment or call to speak with someone in the office at 210-817-2680
-I agree that my pet is fit and healthy, any grooming which takes place on an elderly or infirm pet will be at the owner's risk. Grooming may expose pre-existing health\skin conditions for which Pup Town Spaw LLC cannot be held liable.
-I agree I have informed Pup Town Spaw LLC about any pre-existing health or behavioral issues my pet may have such as but not limited to; Seizures, Heart issues, Tumors, Cancer, Worms, Viruses, Diarrhea, Anxiety, Aggression, Biting, Sensitivities, Being kicked out of a previous salon, and more.
-Failure to let Pup Town Spaw LLC or the groomer aware of any pre-existing issues which result in injury may hold pet owners liable to any medical costs.
-I agree my pet's rabies vaccine is up to date (as required by law) unless otherwise discussed.
-I agree that if my pet bites the groomer we reserve the right to report the incident to animal control, which may cause your pet to be quarantined. If your pet is aggressive it is your duty to let Pup Town Spaw LLC or your groomer know so we can be properly prepared.
-In the event of an emergency, in your absence, you authorize Pup Town Spaw LLC to contact the nearest Veterinarian and authorize the Vet to treat the pet as necessary at your expense. If your pet is injured by the groomer and is the fault of the groomer Pup Town Spaw LLC will cover any needed veterinarian services.
-I agree that payment is to be made at the time of service. We accept cash or credit card but NO checks unless you are an existing client. Returned checks will incur a $35 charge. For certain situations, if the client is not home we can take payment over the phone as long as we are able to get the pet back inside their home safely.
-I understand that nail cutting and ear cleaning are part of the service unless the process is too stressful for the pet or too dangerous for the groomer.
-I understand Pup Town Spaw LLC does NOT offer internal anal gland expression, as this should be performed by a licensed veterinarian. Glands are expressed externally which may not completely empty the sack and your pet may still need to see a veterinarian.
-“De-matting" or complete coat removal will dramatically alter your pet's appearance. It may be necessary to shave down if the pets coat is neglected and not able to be brushed out. This procedure may expose pre-existing health\skin problems or cause abrasions to the skin for which Pup Town Spaw LLC cannot be held liable.
-I understand I may be subject to extra de-matting fees for having the groomer spend extra time brushing or shaving the pets coat.
-I understand Pup Town Spaw LLC may take pictures of my pet and post them to their social media. -I understand my groomer may run behind the scheduled appointment time or even early. Pup Town Spaw LLC and the groomer will do everything they can to keep you updated and informed.
-I understand it is a possibility Pup Town Spaw LLC could run into mechanical issues with their mobile salon that may cause my appointment to have to be rescheduled. If this happens we will call you immediately.
-I understand that any issues I might have with my pets haircut should be addressed at check out. If my groomer leaves and has to come back I may incur extra charges.
-Cancellations -Cancellation and rescheduling of an appointment, by the client, requires 24 hours notice to waive the 50$ last-minute cancellation appointment fee. Our loving groomers depend on having appointments scheduled since they are paid by commission and not the hour.
-In the event of inclimate weather, a family emergency or any other uncontrollable circumstance, the groomer has the discretion to waive the fee within the 24 hour period.
-We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule a groom if we feel the need to do so. Every effort will be made to reschedule at a time convenient for both the client and the groomer.
No-Shows-It is considered a "no-show" when the client is not available at the scheduled appointment time and does not contact the groomer to cancel or reschedule.
-I understand prices are subject to change at any time.
*We reserve the right to refuse service to any pet or client for any reason.*
Pup Town Spaw.